Thursday, January 3, 2013

Senior Week


Senior week is one of the most exciting times for a high school student.  Everyone gets all their best friends together and decides on a place to rent or somewhere to go for senior week.  For senior week I and about 10 of my friends decided that we were going to rent a house down at the beach for the week.  This is always easier said than done though, and people ended up dropping out at the last minute because they couldn’t make it.  Once we had the final group who was willing to pay and go we had to find a place.  Many places had already been booked and would not accept a full group of seniors due to the risk they would have to take.  Finally we found a place in Rehobeth for around 10 people for the week we wanted.  Although this would be pretty expensive, and would come out to around 200$ per person everyone was in and paid the money in time.  I can’t wait to go down with all my friends because I know we are going to have an awesome week.  This will most likely be the last time I get to be with my best friends so I am going to make it count.   The biggest problem now with everyone is deciding who is going to get a bed.  Everyone feels that they have the right to a bed when there are only 6 beds.  It sounds about right for my group of my friends but I know we will figure it out eventually.  After senior week is over there’s just one summer until I take the first step of the rest of my life by going to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment